Your privacy matters to SpreadSheetSpace, so please do take the time to get to know our practices and if you have any questions, contact us.
Information that we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site as well as when you use it.
- Personal information that you give to us: name, last name, e-mail address.
- Service data: all the data that are uploaded to the SpreadSheetSpace server by means of the APIs and/or the Add-in in order to operate the service.
- Information that we collect from your use of our services: We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them.
- Log Data: When you use the Service, we automatically record information from your Device, its software, and your activity using the Services. This may include the Device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, locale preferences, identification numbers associated with your Devices, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, system configuration information, metadata concerning your Data, and other interactions with the Service.
How we use your information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To operate the service.
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested).
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions).
Yes, cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. We may use “persistent cookies” to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Service. We may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Service. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of the Service.
How we protect your information
The security of your information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not honor Do Not Track requests.
Your Rights Relating To Your Personal Data
You may exercise your rights of access, amendment, cancellation and opposition, in accordance of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, also known as "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR".
If you are a registered user, you may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information provided in your registration or account profile by changing your settings.
You can also contact us anytime to request a complete removal of all your information from our servers, to request a copy of all your information, or for any other informations/requests about your personal information.
This policy was last modified on 24th May 2018.
via al Molo Cagni
Genoa, GE 16128, Italy